We offer services to cover every aspect of accountancy, year-end accounts, corporation tax returns, personal tax returns, payroll, bookkeeping services, VAT services, dealing with HM Revenue and Customs on your behalf and Companies House filing.
We can create tailor made packages to meet your individual requirements.
Most of our services are charged at a fixed fee rather than the traditional hourly rate, for example:
- Prepare and submit sole trader accounts and a personal tax return, starting at only £275.00
- Prepare and submit partnership accounts and 2 personal tax returns, starting at only £375.00
- Prepare and submit Limited Company accounts and corporation tax return, starting at only £425.00
Whatever you are looking for in an accountant we are confident that we can meet your requirements.
We will advise and assist in all aspects of starting up your business, liaise with H M Revenue & Customs on your behalf and we have all the requisite stationery.
Whether you are starting up a Limited Company or small sole trader we will assist and guide you every step of the way.
We can usually form a new limited Company within 12 business hours and send you a PDF of the Certificate of Incorporation and Memorandum and Articles. We will also send you a hard copy through the post. All this from as little as £50.00.
Not only do we complete the annual financial statements, we also take care of all the Companies Act regulations and so much more.
Our services include:
- Monthly or quarterly management accounts, from as little as £50.00 per month.
- A range of bookkeeping services, which could simply mean we check your books or a member of our experienced staff coming out to your premises on a regular basis to write up your books and records, prices start at £30.00 per month.
- If you are a VAT registered business we can complete and file your quarterly returns for as little as £50.00 per return. We even offer a free reminder service!
We don't just offer to complete your business tax, personal tax and VAT, we also offer an initial free consultation to assist you in planning your business activities in order to maximise your profits, minimise your tax liability and make you tax efficient.
You can get help from us today whether you have just received the first letter notifying that HMRC have opened an enquiry - or if you have been struggling to deal with HMRC yourself.
However things have gone wrong, we can help deal with HMRC and present your case in the best possible light, to negotiate the lowest possible settlement.
Recently HMRC strengthened their penalty regime, and with all the additional legislative constraints and the time required for running a payroll efficiently can be both really expensive and stressful.
Our pricing structure is simple and fixed, with no hidden year end charges or additional processing charges, in addition to unlimited expert, fast and confidential advice.
We can offer a complete service, providing you with payslips on a weekly, monthly or annual basis. We will file your monthly returns and can arrange for payments via direct debit. We prepare all the year end P60s, P14s and P35, also we file all the necessary paperwork with HMRC
This starts from as little as £35.00 per annum for each monthly employee.
Running a limited company could entail large amounts legislative paper work, why not let us take some of the load off you?
We can file statutory returns and act as your registered office from as little as £5.00 per month.