Self Assessment Tax Return
Bucknell Whitehouse can take away the hassle and worry of self-assessment with our Tax Return service. If the thought of filling in your own tax return fills you with dread, you're not alone. Almost 1 million people a year are fined for failing to return it to the H M Revenue & Customs. Furthermore, errors by HMRC are reported regulary with one in four self assessment tax return
forms being calculated incorrectly.
Here at Bucknell Whitehouse we will:
- Take care of all your tax affairs no matter how complex.
- Calculate your tax position and final tax liability.
- Send you a full copy and explanatory notes.
- Ensure no errors and difficulties are present before submitting the form.
- File your tax return online to HMRC.
- Deal with the Revenue on your behalf.
- Liase with all your enquiries along the way and inform on all payments and pay dates.
- Be available for all your tax queries and questions.
Not everyone needs to complete a tax return. If your tax affairs are straightforward you may already pay all of the tax due on your earnings or pensions through your tax code.
However, you may need to complete a tax return if you have more complicated tax affairs, even if you already pay tax through your tax code. There are also certain circumstances in which you will always need to complete a tax return - for example if you're:
- A trustee
- Receiving income from overseas
- A company director
- Getting rent or other income from land or a propety
By giving you a fixed, competitive price and providing you with all the relevant information, Bucknell Whitehouse can take away the worry that comes when completing the self assessment tax return
, allowing you to concentrate on running your business.
Northchurch Business Centre
84 Queen Street